Python Imports Proposal

John Gunderman John Gunderman

Python Imports Proposal

I submitted a proposal for the Python Imports in Scilab project on Friday, but I did not submit a link when I notified this list. The link is http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/johngunderman/t127015853080

If a mentor could comment on it, I would much appreciate it.

John Gunderman

Re: Python Imports Proposal

Le samedi 03 avril 2010 à 13:36 -0400, John Gunderman a écrit :
> I submitted a proposal for the Python Imports in Scilab project on
> Friday, but I did not submit a link when I notified this list. The
> link is
> http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2010/johngunderman/t127015853080
>
> If a mentor could comment on it, I would much appreciate it.
Sorry but I won't comment it. Your proposal is not serious.
You need to spend more than 10 minutes on it to get selected.

For example, on this project, some students already provided a proof of
concept of this project, how this is going to be available into Scilab
and a detailed schedule...

Sylvestre Ledru
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo