Query for contribution in Scilab/XMLlab

richa gupta richa gupta

Query for contribution in Scilab/XMLlab

Dear Sir,

I am currently working on the web enabling of fuctions in XMLlab the
extension of Scilab.When we manually execute the given demos using
xmllab 2 types of files are created:---
1. filename.sce
2. filename.tk

We execute the filename.sce file and we get the output.
                                              I am using php and xml
for web enabling. The input will be given through php page nd we ll
obtain the output in php page only after being processed by xml file
as the built in function is called in xml file.
Sir my query is that during web enabling do I hav to write the
filename.sce and filename.tk myself or xmllab will create these 2
files on its own.

              Hoping for a soon reply.

Thanking You,
Richa Gupta
([hidden email])
(India)

Re: Query for contribution in Scilab/XMLlab

richa gupta a écrit :

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am currently working on the web enabling of fuctions in XMLlab the
> extension of Scilab.When we manually execute the given demos using
> xmllab 2 types of files are created:---
> 1. filename.sce
> 2. filename.tk
>
> We execute the filename.sce file and we get the output.
>                                               I am using php and xml
> for web enabling. The input will be given through php page nd we ll
> obtain the output in php page only after being processed by xml file
> as the built in function is called in xml file.
> Sir my query is that during web enabling do I hav to write the
> filename.sce and filename.tk myself or xmllab will create these 2
> files on its own.
>
>               Hoping for a soon reply.
>

> Thanking You,
> Richa Gupta
> ([hidden email])
> (India)

Hello Richa,

in normal mode, you don't have to generate the sce and the tk file, they
are generated on the fly when the .xml file is processed. When you use
the XMLlabWebServer, you just have to give the name of the XML
file. But I am not sure I have understood what you are currently
working in : are you writing a php gateway to XMLlab ?

S.

richa gupta richa gupta

Re: Query for contribution in Scilab/XMLlab

Thanks sir for your reply.

Yes sir i m writing php gateway to xmllab
Do u hav any example as to how we can web enable the inverse of a
matrix function by accepting the input from php page send the values
of matrix to xml document where we call the inv(a) function and
display the output in php page.

I m using wamp server for php. so do i hav to install xmllab in wamp
server folder so that it can access its functions. or xmllabwebserver
is sufficient for both php nd xmllab functions. how we can start
xmllabwebserver

thanking you,

Richa Gupta