REGARDING GSoC 2012.

Ankur Agarwal Ankur Agarwal

REGARDING GSoC 2012.

Esteemed Sir/Madam

I will be applying for GSoC 2012 and I want to be associated with Scilab organization. Already I had published a book under "Textbook Companion Project" by Scilab india (http://scilab.in/textbook_run/27). I have gone through wiki page of Scilab and I am interested in developing Partial Differential Equation (PDE) Module under Scilab.

I already have some experience with PDE as last summer I did my internship in that area. Also the work done by me under "Textbook Companion Project" involves differential equations (basically ordinary differential equations).

I have been working in Scilab for over a year now and I strongly feel there is a need of PDE solver in Scilab. Thus I want to take up this task. I am confident that I have the resilience and necessary skills to undertake and complete the demanding path of this task.

Thank you.

Looking forward for suggestions and interactions with you,
Ankur Agarwal
B.Tech, III year
Electronics and Communication Engineering
The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur (INDIA)
Email id : [hidden email], [hidden email]
Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: REGARDING GSoC 2012.

Le samedi 17 mars 2012 à 18:48 +0530, Ankur Agarwal a écrit :

> Esteemed Sir/Madam
>
> I will be applying for GSoC 2012 and I want to be associated with
> Scilab organization. Already I had published a book under "Textbook
> Companion Project" by Scilab india (http://scilab.in/textbook_run/27).
> I have gone through wiki page of Scilab and I am interested in
> developing Partial Differential Equation (PDE) Module under Scilab.
>
> I already have some experience with PDE as last summer I did my
> internship in that area. Also the work done by me under "Textbook
> Companion Project" involves differential equations (basically ordinary
> differential equations).
>
> I have been working in Scilab for over a year now and I strongly feel
> there is a need of PDE solver in Scilab. Thus I want to take up this
> task. I am confident that I have the resilience and necessary skills
> to undertake and complete the demanding path of this task.
Thanks for the information. It would be nice to have a student working
on this.
It would be nice if you could detail in your future proposal what you
are planning to do, how, etc;

-----------------------------
Sylvestre Ledru
Projects manager
Community manager
-----------------------------
Scilab Enterprises
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com/
http://www.scilab.org/
-----------------------------

Ankur Agarwal Ankur Agarwal

Re: REGARDING GSoC 2012.

Esteemed Sir,

I attach my proposal for your consideration.

Thank you
Ankur Agarwal

Project Proposal for GSoC 2012.pdf (1M) Download Attachment
Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: REGARDING GSoC 2012.

Well, it would be nice if you could provide a list of Scilab function with their input/arguments.

PS: please send it on the melange website

--
Sylvestre Ledru