Re: Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly

Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan

Re: Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly

Hello,

There is no "real" value as they are defined up to a factor.
[0.4472136 ; 0.8944272] is as correct as [2 ; 4], [0.5 ; 1] ou [π ; 2π].

Scilab performs numerical resolutions.
What you would like is symbolic resolution.
You might have a look at other softwares such as Maxima for this stuff.

Pascal Buehler Pascal Buehler

[Scilab-users] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly

OK., by the way, is there any new toolbox for OPC or BACnet?

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen / cordialement

Pascal Bühler
Qualität-Hardware / Prüfingenieur
SAUTER HeadOffice
Fr. Sauter AG
Im Surinam 55, CH-4016 Basel
Telefon +41 (0)61 695 5646
Telefax +41 (0)61 695 5619
http://www.sauter-controls.com

DISCLAIMER:
This communication, and the information it contains is for the sole use of
the intended recipient. It is confidential, may be legally privileged and
protected by law. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of any part
thereof may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error,
please destroy all copies and kindly notify the sender.

Before printing out this e-mail or its attachments, please consider whether
it is really necessary to do so.
Using less paper helps the environment.

Von:        "Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe" <[hidden email]>
An:        Users mailing list for Scilab <[hidden email]>,
Datum:        27.02.2018 12:59
Betreff:        Re: [Scilab-users] Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly
Gesendet von:        "users" <[hidden email]>

Hello,

[Scilab-users] Antwort: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly

So, file exchange doesn't work so i try this way.

So this is my attempt for the Mohrscher Spannungskreis.

Please impruve the code.

Von:        Pascal Buehler <[hidden email]>
An:        Users mailing list for Scilab <[hidden email]>,
Datum:        27.02.2018 13:15
[...]

Von:
"Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe" <[hidden email]>
An:
Users mailing list for Scilab <[hidden email]>,
Datum:
27.02.2018 12:59
Re: [Scilab-users] Antwort: Re: Problem with solving this elegantly
Gesendet von:
"users" <[hidden email]>

Hello,

Mohr'scher_Spannungskreis.sce (3K) Download Attachment