Re: [GSOC] GSOC 2018

TEJAS SHAH TEJAS SHAH

Re: [GSOC] GSOC 2018

Hello everyone,
I am Tejas Shah, pursuing my Masters at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) and in my final year.
I went through the project ideas and I found some of them quite interesting. Based on my skill set and my interests I would like to contribute to the following project
1. PDF generation OR
2. Anonymous usage tracking

Any suggestions about what I do can for getting started?

Thank You,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:25 AM, Tejas Shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am Tejas Shah, pursuing my Masters at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) and in my final year.
I went through the project ideas and I found some of them quite interesting. Based on my skill set and my interests I would like to contribute to the following project
1. PDF generation OR
2. Anonymous usage tracking

Any suggestions about what I do can for getting started?

Thank You,
Tejas Shah

Re: [GSOC] GSOC 2018

Hello Tejas and welcome,

As usual, please fulfill the requirements [1] and select an idea accordingly to your skills !

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/How%20to%20apply%20to%20the%20GSOC%20%3F