Re: Optimization

1 message Options
albert einstein albert einstein

Re: Optimization

I wanna say thanks for your previos help, Mr McCann and I have other questions.

If I have several constraint functions, g1,g2,...gn, which are nonlinear function,
how should i rewrite the function in scipad so I could use the 'optim' function ?

should I reform the several constraint functions to be single matrix and linearize the entries contained nonlinear form with Taylor series ?

Regards,
Arviandy