Re: Translation template import - tclsci-macros in Scilab trunk

Re: Translation template import - tclsci-macros in Scilab trunk

Hello,

Le mardi 31 mai 2011 à 12:49 +0000, [hidden email] a écrit :
> Hello Scilab.team,
>
> On 2011-05-26 16:20z (4 days 20 hours 28 minutes ago), you uploaded a
> translation template for tclsci-macros in Scilab trunk in Launchpad.
>
> The template has now been imported successfully.
Don't worry, your translations have not been lost. Launchpad should
import the translated *-macros files pretty soon.

Sylvestre

Yuri Chornoivan Yuri Chornoivan

Re: Translation template import - tclsci-macros in Scilab trunk

Hi!

It seems that more than 200 translated messages somehow slip out from Launchpad DB (apart from the messages that were not automatically merged). They are in my offline Lokalize translation memory, but Rosetta does not show them as the suggestions.

If you have offline copy of your translation, you can use it to fill the gaps after this big catalog shift then export translation to LP.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Le jeudi 02 juin 2011 à 07:12 -0700, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> It seems that more than 200 translated messages somehow slip out from
> Launchpad DB (apart from the messages that were not automatically merged).
> They are in my offline Lokalize translation memory, but Rosetta does not
> show them as the suggestions.
>
> If you have offline copy of your translation, you can use it to fill the
> gaps after this big catalog shift then export translation to LP.
The translations are in the git repository. I will touch the
localization to trigger the rehash of the translation files in lp.

Le jeudi 02 juin 2011 à 19:54 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :

> Le jeudi 02 juin 2011 à 07:12 -0700, Yuri Chornoivan a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > It seems that more than 200 translated messages somehow slip out from
> > Launchpad DB (apart from the messages that were not automatically merged).
> > They are in my offline Lokalize translation memory, but Rosetta does not
> > show them as the suggestions.
> >
> > If you have offline copy of your translation, you can use it to fill the
> > gaps after this big catalog shift then export translation to LP.
> The translations are in the git repository. I will touch the
> localization to trigger the rehash of the translation files in lp.
Done!

Sylvesre