Re: Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Rafael Guerra Rafael Guerra

Re: Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Hi Heinz,

For C, you may want to check this:
https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/587629/A-Delaunay-triangulation-function-in-C

Regards,
Rafael

Re: Voronoi tessellation/ Delaunay triangulation in 3d in Scilab?

Thanks a lot. Looking at the computational effort, C is probably the only option anyway...
Heinz