Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Siddhartha Gairola Siddhartha Gairola

Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Hi all,

Good day!

I am Siddhartha (IRC: rocko). I have been contributing to Scilab for over 1 year now. I was a Gsoc 2017 student with Scilab last year. I really had fun and enjoyed my time working with the team of mentors and developers at Scilab. Looking forward to continuing and extending my work.

Below is my wiki/blog for my work
https://wiki.scilab.org/siddhartha.gairola18%40gmail.com

Below is the link to my commits on codereview -
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/q/siddhartha

Was taking a look at the projects this year.
The following are the projects that I am interested in working on-
1. Code quality - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Code%20quality
2. Memory safety - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Memory%20safety
3. Matlab MEX-Files management - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Matlab%20MEX-Files

I would be highly grateful for any inputs I could get regarding the projects.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Siddhartha
(IRC: rocko)

s.hossain18 s.hossain18

Re: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Please add a feature so that any other language file like Python, MATLAB,
Java etc can directly run with Scilab like Sagemath Software where Python,
Julia, Octave, R etc codes can be used directly typing %r, %python etc.

Re: Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Hello,

Thanks for the idea, some of them are listed in the Ideas of Development page [1]. Could you please
edit and add the missing ones ?

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/Ideas%20of%20development%20for%20Scilab