Regarding some anomaly in CMSCOPE.sci

Ritveeka Vashistha Ritveeka Vashistha

Regarding some anomaly in CMSCOPE.sci

Respected Sir/Madam,
I think that there is some anomaly in CMSCOPE.sci file

path=r'modules/scicos_blocks/macros/Sink/CMSCOPE.sci'

 Could you please explain why model.ipar uses clrs(1:sum(in)) inside define case while it uses clrs(:) inside set case ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ritveeka Vashistha
IIT Guwahati

Re: Regarding some anomaly in CMSCOPE.sci

Hello Ritveeka,

The `sum(in)` expression discard any matrix / vector combination of the `in` variable. Reusing
`clrs(:)` there will no update the clrs accordingly to the new inputs.