Regarding to GSoC

dcduong dcduong

Regarding to GSoC

Hi,

My name is Duc Duong. I am a current graduate student with University of
Houston, Texas. I am working with Computational Physiology Lab
(www.cpl.uh.edu).

I have been studying deterministic model for reconstructing spatiotemporal
human breathing, and realize the limitations of a deterministic model. For
a future direction, I will move to undeterministic model and find that
SciLab's GSoC project of Distribution functions in Scilab (Task 2) is
interesting and would like to join. I have a theoretical math background
of probability and measure, and have been using Matlab for more than 3
years.

I am new to Google Summer of Code, so appreciate any input information
regarding to proposal, how we can be in a close contact so that the
project can be complete in timeline. Thank you.

Regards,
Duc Duong.

Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: Regarding to GSoC

Hello,
Le samedi 24 mars 2012 à 12:50 -0500, [hidden email] a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> My name is Duc Duong. I am a current graduate student with University of
> Houston, Texas. I am working with Computational Physiology Lab
> (www.cpl.uh.edu).
>
> I have been studying deterministic model for reconstructing spatiotemporal
> human breathing, and realize the limitations of a deterministic model. For
> a future direction, I will move to undeterministic model and find that
> SciLab's GSoC project of Distribution functions in Scilab (Task 2) is
> interesting and would like to join. I have a theoretical math background
> of probability and measure, and have been using Matlab for more than 3
> years.
>
> I am new to Google Summer of Code, so appreciate any input information
> regarding to proposal, how we can be in a close contact so that the
> project can be complete in timeline. Thank you.
Sure, please ask your questions.
FYI, Michael Baudin, the developer of distfun maintains a list of
functions and a TODO list:
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/distfun/source/tree/HEAD/readme.txt

Sylvestre Ledru
Operation manager