Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

gareste gareste

Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

Dear all,

The Scilab Consortium R&D Team is pleased to announce the release of
Scilab 5.3.0 Beta 5 today.
You can download it directly from Scilab website at:
http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/5.3.0-beta-5

Best Regards,

The Scilab Consortium R&D Team
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex - France"

Antoine Monmayrant Antoine Monmayrant

Re: Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

  Le 24/11/10 15:04, Simon GARESTE a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> The Scilab Consortium R&D Team is pleased to announce the release of
> Scilab 5.3.0 Beta 5 today.
> You can download it directly from Scilab website at:
> http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/5.3.0-beta-5
>
> Best Regards,

> The Scilab Consortium R&D Team
> Digiteo
> Domaine de Voluceau
> Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
> 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex - France"

Any chance to find a  5.3 beta version for OX Leopard (not Snow Leopard)?

Antoine

Mathieu Dubois Mathieu Dubois

Re: Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

Under scinotes, the usual "middle click paste" didn't work anymore (it
was working with Beta 4). The usual keyboard shortcuts work.

Is it a known bug or should I open a bug report?

Mathieu

On 11/24/2010 03:04 PM, Simon GARESTE wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The Scilab Consortium R&D Team is pleased to announce the release of
> Scilab 5.3.0 Beta 5 today.
> You can download it directly from Scilab website at:
> http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/5.3.0-beta-5
>
> Best Regards,

> The Scilab Consortium R&D Team
> Digiteo
> Domaine de Voluceau
> Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
> 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex - France"

Re: Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

I am not aware of a bug on this subject. Please report it.

Calixte Denizet-2 Calixte Denizet-2

Re: Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

Le jeudi 25 novembre 2010 à 10:30 +0100, Mathieu Dubois a écrit :
> Hello,

Hello Mathieu,

> Under scinotes, the usual "middle click paste" didn't work anymore (it
> was working with Beta 4). The usual keyboard shortcuts work.
>
> Is it a known bug or should I open a bug report?

You can report it... The way to copy/cut/paste has been modified to
handle "paste in HTML".

> Mathieu

Calixte

> On 11/24/2010 03:04 PM, Simon GARESTE wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > The Scilab Consortium R&D Team is pleased to announce the release of
> > Scilab 5.3.0 Beta 5 today.
> > You can download it directly from Scilab website at:
> > http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/5.3.0-beta-5
> >
> > Best Regards,

> > The Scilab Consortium R&D Team
> > Digiteo
> > Domaine de Voluceau
> > Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
> > 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex - France"

Calixte Denizet-2 Calixte Denizet-2

Re: Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 5

The fix for the bug has been put in the codereview:

http://codereview.scilab.org/#change,2597

Calixte