Release of version 5.2.1

Hello,

The release of the version 5.2.1 is going to probably happen next week.
I uploaded all templates on the launchpad interface but they still need
a review from LP admin/

I let you know when it has been done.

-------------------------
Sylvestre Ledru
-------------------------
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
France

Hiroshi Saito Hiroshi Saito

Re: Release of version 5.2.1

Hi.

Thank you for a good announcement.!
Ver 5.2 had the very good feature. then, this version was great also
for Japan. However, I missed the timing of the last update.....:-(
I'm happy with the chance can entrust the adjustment to 5.2.1.
Where is the day in which the last acceptance is possible?

Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

> The release of the version 5.2.1 is going to probably happen next week.
> I uploaded all templates on the launchpad interface but they still need
> a review from LP admin/
>
> I let you know when it has been done.
>
> Thanks,
> Sylvestre
>
> --
> -------------------------
> Sylvestre Ledru
> -------------------------
> The Scilab Consortium
> Digiteo
> Domaine de Voluceau
> Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
> 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
> France

Re: Release of version 5.2.1

You are welcome.
If possible, I would like to have the modifications on friday (worst
case scenario, saturday)

> Thank you for a good announcement.!
> Ver 5.2 had the very good feature. then, this version was great also
> for Japan. However, I missed the timing of the last update.....:-(
> I'm happy with the chance can entrust the adjustment to 5.2.1.
> Where is the day in which the last acceptance is possible?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

Thanks quick response.!

Ahhh,, It is likely to be possible to drink one beer.:-)
I will do my best.
Thanks again!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito