Request for synchronization (PL version)

Ihor Rokach Ihor Rokach

Request for synchronization (PL version)

Hello,

First beta of Scilab-5.3 uses quite dated version of the Polish
localization. It was essentially corrected/upgraded during last month. Be so
kind to synchronize Scilab source tree for night builds. It will help us to
improve the Polish translation.

With best wishes,
==
I.Rokach

__________ Informacja programu ESET Smart Security, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 5264 (20100709) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET Mail Security.
http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com

Re: Request for synchronization (PL version)

OK, thanks for the information. I will make sure that the beta 2 is
released with the updated localized templates.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru