Request for synchronization (ja_JP version)

Rui Hirokawa Rui Hirokawa

Request for synchronization (ja_JP version)

Hello,

Scilab-5.3 beta 2 uses the older version of the Japanese localization.
It was essentially upgraded during the last months.
Please synchronize Scilab source tree for night builds .

And,now, the number of japanese (ja_JP) localized help (xml) files
are 760, it is more than that of fr_FR (610), and nearly same as that of
pt_BR (831).

It is available from,
 http://www.geocities.jp/rui_hirokawa/scilab/ja.tar.gz

I hope that the japanese localized  help files are bundled
with the upcoming Scilab distributions.

Thank you for advances,
Rui

--
Rui Hirokawa <[hidden email]>

Re: Request for synchronization (ja_JP version)

Le mercredi 11 août 2010 à 16:20 +0900, Rui Hirokawa a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Scilab-5.3 beta 2 uses the older version of the Japanese localization.
> It was essentially upgraded during the last months.
> Please synchronize Scilab source tree for night builds .
OK, I am adding this task to my todo list and I will do that in the next few days.
Thanks for pointing this out.

> And,now, the number of japanese (ja_JP) localized help (xml) files
> are 760, it is more than that of fr_FR (610), and nearly same as that of
> pt_BR (831).
>
> It is available from,
>  http://www.geocities.jp/rui_hirokawa/scilab/ja.tar.gz
>
> I hope that the japanese localized  help files are bundled
> with the upcoming Scilab distributions.
OK, well done for this long work!

-------------------------
Sylvestre Ledru
-------------------------
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
France

Re: Request for synchronization (ja_JP version)

Le mercredi 11 août 2010 à 16:20 +0900, Rui Hirokawa a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Scilab-5.3 beta 2 uses the older version of the Japanese localization.
> It was essentially upgraded during the last months.
> Please synchronize Scilab source tree for night builds .
I launched the synchronization.

I also took the time to configure launchpad to synchronize itself
against the git repository.
That means that as soon as I update a localization template, Rosetta
(launchpad translation) will have them and update the module.

Sylvestre