Restoration error (5.2.2-64bit)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
kjubo kjubo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Restoration error (5.2.2-64bit)

Dear all,

I encourted a weird problem. After starting to use external monitor with my notebook, Scilab stopped to work.
I get error messages


I had tried reinstall SciLab, but this does not helps.

Do you have any idea what can I do, to start using Scilab again?

Thanks in advance

Jakub Kopáč

NOTE: I am using Scilab 5.2.2-x64 on Win7PRO-64bit, without XCOS installed and only reference math libraries.
JLan JLan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Restoration error (5.2.2-64bit)

Have you tried to delete your configuration files?  Could be here:
C:\Users\NN\AppData\Roaming\Scilab
Jan Å

On 25.04.2016 21:13, kjubo wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I encourted a weird problem. After starting to use external monitor with my
> notebook, Scilab stopped to work.
> I get error messages
> <http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034016/scilab_error.png>
>
> I had tried reinstall SciLab, but this does not helps.
>
> Do you have any idea what can I do, to start using Scilab again?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jakub Kopáč
>
> NOTE: I am using Scilab 5.2.2-x64 on Win7PRO-64bit, without XCOS installed
> and only reference math libraries.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Restoration-error-5-2-2-64bit-tp4034016.html
> Sent from the Scilab users - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/users
kjubo kjubo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Restoration error (5.2.2-64bit)

Dear Jan,

thanks, this helps an Scilab now works.
As Scilab is portable (or at least does not need administrator privileges) I supposed, that all data are stored in AppData. But not (even when I search for scilab string in whole C:/, windows did not found this directory).

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Jakub Kopáč

2016-04-25 21:35 GMT+02:00 JLan [via Scilab / Xcos - Mailing Lists Archives] <[hidden email]>:
Have you tried to delete your configuration files?  Could be here:
C:\Users\NN\AppData\Roaming\Scilab
Jan Å

On 25.04.2016 21:13, kjubo wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I encourted a weird problem. After starting to use external monitor with my
> notebook, Scilab stopped to work.
> I get error messages
> <http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034016/scilab_error.png>
>
> I had tried reinstall SciLab, but this does not helps.
>
> Do you have any idea what can I do, to start using Scilab again?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jakub Kopáč
>
> NOTE: I am using Scilab 5.2.2-x64 on Win7PRO-64bit, without XCOS installed
> and only reference math libraries.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Restoration-error-5-2-2-64bit-tp4034016.html
> Sent from the Scilab users - Mailing Lists Archives mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/users
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.scilab.org/mailman/listinfo/users



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Restoration-error-5-2-2-64bit-tp4034016p4034017.html
To start a new topic under Scilab users - Mailing Lists Archives, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Restoration error (5.2.2-64bit), click here.
NAML