SCICOS

Blubaugh, David A. Blubaugh, David A.

SCICOS

I was wondering a great deal more about SCICOS ability to generate C-source code.  Can I generate C source code from Scilab source code??

Thanks,

David Blubaugh

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

Simone Mannori Simone Mannori

Re: SCICOS

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 11:05 -0500, Blubaugh, David A. wrote:

> I was wondering a great deal more about SCICOS ability to generate C-
> source code.

Scicos can generate source code. You can use:
- the Scicos internal Code Generator
- the Scicos code generator for Linux RTAI (www.rtai.org)
- the Scicos code generator for DSP and micro controllers
(http://www.evidence.eu.com/)

A lot of new features will be included with the next Scilab 5.0.

> Can I generate C source code from Scilab source code??

Not yet :(

We are working on this subject inside this project :
http://www.hartes.org

Regard

M. Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications Eng.