SciLab Distribution Inquiry

Karel Newman Karel Newman

SciLab Distribution Inquiry

I would like to include an installed copy of Community SciLab on a hardware offering. The contemplated offering will have a total per unit value generally not exceeding $100, and preferably less than $50.

I view the increased awareness of SciLab would be beneficial within the scientific community.  The inclusion of installed Community SciLab would be considered as a time-saving convenience, and nothing more.  If preinstallation is disallowed per your response, then I'll ponder whether I'll want to include a link, only.

Thanks in advance for your response.

K. Newman
Sylvestre Ledru-4 Sylvestre Ledru-4

Re: SciLab Distribution Inquiry

Hello Karel,

Le vendredi 27 janvier 2012 à 12:00 -0800, Karel Newman a écrit :

> I would like to include an installed copy of Community SciLab on a
> hardware offering. The contemplated offering will have a total per
> unit value generally not exceeding $100, and preferably less than
> $50.
>
> I view the increased awareness of SciLab would be beneficial within
> the scientific community.  The inclusion of installed Community
> SciLab would be considered as a time-saving convenience, and nothing
> more.  If preinstallation is disallowed per your response, then I'll
> ponder whether I'll want to include a link, only.
>
> Thanks in advance for your response.
>
> K. Newman

Sure. You are welcome. Scilab is free software. You can do it.
Please, just let us know when you are going to release this device. It
is always nice to get feedbacks on this kind of operations.

Sylvestre Ledru
Projects manager
Community manager
Scilab Enterprises