Scilab 5.3.2

Hello guys,

We just published the new version of Scilab.
It is mainly bug fixes release.

The most important change is that we are shipping desktop files into the
source tarballs. scilab-adv-cli.desktop, scilab-cli.desktop,
scilab.desktop can be found in desktop/.
Thanks to Jonathan Blanchard for the idea.

Besides that, there is no important changes from the packaging
perspective and no changes in the dependencies.
I just built Debian packages without any problem.

The full changelog is available here:
http://www.scilab.org/content/download/2264/23453/file/changes5.3.1-5.3.2.pdf

Cheers and thanks again for your work,

Re: Scilab 5.3.2

Le jeudi 12 mai 2011 à 15:33 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :
> Hello guys,
>
> We just published the new version of Scilab.
> It is mainly bug fixes release.
>
> The most important change is that we are shipping desktop files into the
> source tarballs. scilab-adv-cli.desktop, scilab-cli.desktop,
> scilab.desktop can be found in desktop/.
> Thanks to Jonathan Blanchard for the idea.
Actually, there is a small typo in one of the desktop file. See patch
attached or on
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debian-science/packages/scilab/trunk/debian/patches/0001-Typo-in-the-scilab-adv-cli-desktop-declaration.patch

Sylvestre

0001-Typo-in-the-scilab-adv-cli-desktop-declaration.patch (627 bytes) Download Attachment