Scilab and Jupyter

Hello,

Does somebody know if this work

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/6165785793789952/

led to subsequent developments into scilab ?

E.g. does it have something in common with https://scilab.io/cloud/ ?

Re: Scilab and Jupyter

Hello Stéphane,

The result of the project is available on github [1] but it have not been merged yet [2] as it need
to have some cleanup for integration (especially in term of dependencies). This is not related at
all to Scilab Cloud which allow the user to deploy graphical applications (with plots, uicontrols
and computation on the server side).

However if you like the idea if having a complete Scilab Jupyter kernel shipped with Scilab, I can
help you having so.

[1]: https://github.com/Bitiquinho/Scilab-Jupyter-Kernel
[2]: https://codereview.scilab.org/18489

Le jeudi 31 mai 2018 à 15:18 +0200, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Does somebody know if this work
>
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/6165785793789952/
>
> led to subsequent developments into scilab ?
>
> E.g. does it have something in common with https://scilab.io/cloud/ ?
>
> S.

Re: Scilab and Jupyter

Hello Clément,

Le 01/06/2018 à 10:05, Clément David a écrit :

> Hello Stéphane,
>
> The result of the project is available on github [1] but it have not been merged yet [2] as it need
> to have some cleanup for integration (especially in term of dependencies). This is not related at
> all to Scilab Cloud which allow the user to deploy graphical applications (with plots, uicontrols
> and computation on the server side).
>
> However if you like the idea if having a complete Scilab Jupyter kernel shipped with Scilab, I can
> help you having so.
>
> [1]: https://antispam.utc.fr/proxy/2/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/github.com/Bitiquinho/Scilab-Jupyter-Kernel
> [2]: https://antispam.utc.fr/proxy/2/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/codereview.scilab.org/18489
OK. At first I will try to understand the technical details...