Scilab forge down

Hello Scilab/ESI guys,

The scilab forge (forge.scilab.org) seems to be down. Is there a
maintenance happening ? I hope that this is just temporary : in the
future that would be nice to announce in adavance such unavailabilities...

Antoine ELIAS-2 Antoine ELIAS-2

Re: Scilab forge down

Hello all,

Since Tuesday evening, services around xxx.scilab.org are interrupted by
a hardware failure of an internal connection.
ISP is working on it.
In the meantime, ITs start to move servers ( VM ) to another site.
They started by the mailing list server.

I do not have more information except that it is not voluntary.
And that ESI IT teams work to solve the problem.