Scilab graphics in C application

Louis Ixo Louis Ixo

Scilab graphics in C application

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if is possible to embed Scilab graphics (2D and 3D plots) in a C/C++ application, for example integrating it on a Qt application, etc…

So please, if you have any information about this kind of things please post it!

Thank you very much for all help.

Re: Scilab graphics in C application

Le jeudi 11 juin 2009 à 22:04 +0200, Louis Ixo a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know if is possible to embed Scilab graphics (2D and
> 3D plots) in a C/C++ application, for example integrating it on a Qt
> application, etc…
Out of the box, no, it is not possible (the actual rendering is done in
Java)
However, if you have some sparse time, since a part of the OpenGL
rendering is done in C++, you could plug an OpenGL driver straight on
it.

Sylvestre