[Scilab-users] Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) with SCILAB

Samuel Enibe Samuel Enibe

[Scilab-users] Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) with SCILAB

Could you please let me know if there is any function or toolbox in
SCILAB which can be used for the ANALYSIS OF VARIANCE (ANOVA).

Thank you very much.
God bless you.

--
Samuel Ogbonna Enibe
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
Claus Futtrup Claus Futtrup

Re: Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) with SCILAB

Hi Samuel

+1 on that one. Maybe even a more generic high quality statistics module.
A simple Google search "Scilab ATOMS ANOVA" gave a number of hits, but
none that are productive:

https://wiki.scilab.org/The-Ideal-Statistics-Module
https://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/anova/

This one is maybe helpful:

https://wiki.scilab.org/Documents%20and%20tutorials%20for%20Probabilities%20and%20Statistics%20in%20Scilab

It seems Stixbox is the closest you can get:
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/stixbox

/Claus