[Scilab-users] Atoms : "This account is not active"

Lucien Povy Lucien Povy

[Scilab-users] Atoms : "This account is not active"

Hello

I have a account for "atoms", when i want to log on this account we have
a return :

"This account is not active". I cannot change the password, i cannot
delete this account.

What can i do ?

regards

Lucien Povy

Re: Atoms : "This account is not active"

Hello Lucien,

Your account might have been deactivated for some reason. I will take a look, what's your username ?