[Scilab-users] BusCreator, BusSelector in Scilab ?

tien.dang tien.dang

[Scilab-users] BusCreator, BusSelector in Scilab ?

I'm doing project to convert model in Matlab Simulink to Scilab. I do not
know the module BusCreator and BusSelector are supported in Scilab or Not. I
just checked in Scilab Palette, don't have any module like this.
How would I find that module in Scilab? BusCreator and BusSelector ?

Re: BusCreator, BusSelector in Scilab ?

Hi Tien and welcome,

The Simulink's BusCreator/BusSelector blocks are not available for heterogeneous datatypes (having a link composed of an integer and a double) but if you only have double values on your signals you could use MUX/DEMUX blocks.

Note: you could also use name=idx in the context to access the idx field by name where idx is the index in the MUX/DEMUX block.

--
Clement

tien.dang tien.dang

Re: BusCreator, BusSelector in Scilab ?