[Scilab-users] CMSCOPE Xcos

SIMONE DECATALDO SIMONE DECATALDO

[Scilab-users] CMSCOPE Xcos

Good morning, I contact you since I need an help with CMSCOPE of XCOS. When I execute my diagram, I obtain my figures. Now I want rename axis title: I make this by FIGURE PROPERTY or AXIS PROPERTY, but this is a momentary modification, in fact, if I run again my diagram, figures mantain their default title. Thank you for your collaboration.
Simone Decataldo

Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: CMSCOPE Xcos

Hello Simone,

Could you please report this on our bugzilla, with the Wishlist tag?

Thanks a lot, kind regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com