[Scilab-users] Create new XCOS Blocks

Abhinav Dronamraju Abhinav Dronamraju

[Scilab-users] Create new XCOS Blocks

Dear All,

We are trying to create new blocks for the analysis of Power Systems. So, we'll need some new blocks such as Bus, Generator, Line Parameters etc.,

Is there anything we could refer to get started on it ?
Please let us know, so that we can build something useful for many people.

Regards,
Abhinav Dronamraju

Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: Create new XCOS Blocks

Hello Abhinav,

Do you know about Coselica?

As it's not working great on Scilab 6.0.0, either you could wait for the next Scilab version or I could send you a working nightly build if you sent me your operating system.

Regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com

Abhinav Dronamraju Abhinav Dronamraju

Re: Create new XCOS Blocks

Hello Paul,

I've heard about coselica. But, how do you suggest that it'll be useful for creating new blocks ? We want to create blocks of our own since no toolboxes have what we want. Please help us if you can in anyway.

Can you send me the link for both windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04 versions.

Regards,
Abhinav Dronamraju

On Oct 31, 2017 5:23 PM, "Paul Bignier" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Abhinav,

Do you know about Coselica?

As it's not working great on Scilab 6.0.0, either you could wait for the next Scilab version or I could send you a working nightly build if you sent me your operating system.

Regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com

Claus Futtrup Claus Futtrup

Re: Create new XCOS Blocks

Hi Abhinav

Did you search ("Google") something like: "xcos block creation" ?

I get at least 5-10 helpful links. How much effort did you put into this already? - and please ask more specific questions to help us specifically help you overcome whatever problem you experience. Thanks.

Best regards,
Claus

On 31-10-2017 13:34, Abhinav Dronamraju wrote:
[...]

Hello Claus,

Thanks for your reply. But you are so wrong if you think I didn't search in google before coming to this mailing list.

So, if you can, please help or don't take the pain in replying at all.

Regards,
Abhinav Dronamraju

On Oct 31, 2017 6:12 PM, "Claus Futtrup" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I don't mean to provoke, but without knowing where you stranded, it's not easy to help. We also don't know which version of Scilab you're on. Here's a link from my Google search - which should be useful for Scilab 6.0.0:

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/section_bd364c0bace36a9235956650016c8bde.html

Best regards,
Claus