[Scilab-users] Finite Element Analysis

Samuel Enibe Samuel Enibe

[Scilab-users] Finite Element Analysis

May I request to know if there are specific tools in SCILAB for finite element analysis.

Thank you very much.

God bless you.

Samuel  Enibe
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
Tel: +2348063646798

yanndebray yanndebray

Re: Finite Element Analysis

Hi Samuel,

What kind of finite element analysis do you wish to conduct?
If you are looking for Computational Fluid Dynamic, we can consider OpenFOAM, another open source code.
For solid mechanics, you can investigate Salome Meca / Code aster.
For both, you will find gateways to analyze simulation data in Scilab.

--
Yann Debray
Scilab Director

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 6:37 PM +0200, "Samuel Enibe" <[hidden email]> wrote:

May I request to know if there are specific tools in SCILAB for finite element analysis.

Thank you very much.

God bless you.

Samuel  Enibe
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
Tel: +2348063646798

Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan

Re: {EXT} Finite Element Analysis

Hello Samuel,

Please have a look at:

https://wiki.scilab.org/Finite%20Elements%20in%20Scilab