[Scilab-users] How to pass arguments by reference from Scilab?

si_soso si_soso

[Scilab-users] How to pass arguments by reference from Scilab?

Hi, I have a Fortran Dll which has a subroutine with some arguments defined by reference (Attributes Reference). I need to call the subroutine from Scilab and pass different type of arguments: reals, integers, logical and characters. My questions are as follows: 1- Can Scilab pass arguments by reference (either to a Scilab function or a function defined in another language like Fortran)? 2- Can Scilab pass arguments that are logical (booleans) and a mix of data? 3- Is there any documentation that explains all this? Thanks, Soso

Rafael Guerra Rafael Guerra

Re: How to pass arguments by reference from Scilab?

Hi,

The following Scilab document available online may answer some of your questions:

    Programming in Scilab, by Michael Baudin, 2011

Regards,

Rafael