[Scilab-users] Increase memory

Matteo Toma Matteo Toma

[Scilab-users] Increase memory

Hello

I'm working with very large matrices and I use the karmarkar function.

When processing comes to the karmakar function.
Scilab says:
"Stack size has been exceeded!"

I used the maximum stacksize value but the error remains.

My running computer on Windows has 8GB of memory so that the computer is not the limiting factor. There is a way to increase the maximum stack size?

Best regards

Matteo Tomà
Production Engineer

matteotoma@...
DOTT.ING.MARIO COZZANI S.r.l.
Viale XXV Aprile, 7
19021 Arcola (SP) - ITALY
Tel. :+39 0187 955 81
Fax. :+39 0187 955 853

info@...
www.cozzani.com

This email message is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email immediately and destroy any and all copies of the message.

Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: Increase memory

Hello Matteo,

Thank you for reporting this issue, could you please report it to our bugzilla with a minimal test-case as well as your config (Scilab version, your operating system, installed toolboxes, ...)?

http://bugzilla.scilab.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Scilab%20software

Best regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com

I'm working with very large matrices and I use the karmarkar function.

When processing comes to the karmakar function.
Scilab says:
"Stack size has been exceeded!"

I used the maximum stacksize value but the error remains.

My running computer on Windows has 8GB of memory so that the computer is not the limiting factor. There is a way to increase the maximum stack size?

Best regards

Matteo Tomà
Production Engineer

[hidden email]
DOTT.ING.MARIO COZZANI S.r.l.
Viale XXV Aprile, 7
19021 Arcola (SP) - ITALY
Tel. :+39 0187 955 81
Fax. :+39 0187 955 853

[hidden email]
www.cozzani.com

This email message is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email immediately and destroy any and all copies of the message.

W.Schulz W.Schulz

Re: Increase memory

Hello,

I would recommend changing to SCILAB 6. There the stacksize doesn’t exist and you can use the installed memory of your PC.

Wolfgang