[Scilab-users] Interface to Python 3.7 from Scilab

tien.dang tien.dang

[Scilab-users] Interface to Python 3.7 from Scilab

I'm using ATOMS: Scilab Python Toolbox to call and manipulate Python (2.7). I
have to move the code to python 3.7 because python 2.7 is not supported
anymore. Anyone knows how to move this ATOMS to python 3.7 or any ATOMS that
support interfacing Python 3.7 from Scilab.
Thanks a lot.

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe

Re: Interface to Python 3.7 from Scilab

Do you have any idea to move this ATOMS to Python 3.7 ? Or any documentation
for building new ATOMS.
Many thanks.