[Scilab-users] Personnal Palette : black component using drag and drop - Scilab 6.1.0

Perrichon Perrichon

[Scilab-users] Personnal Palette : black component using drag and drop - Scilab 6.1.0

Hello

Using my personnal palette, I see that drag and drop a component in an xcos screen is not drawn with Scilab 6.1.0

See bugzilla #16338 for attached file "Photo of the Bug"

It was fine with scilab 5.5.2

So what to do in the  -case "define"- part of the sci files? See the sci attached file

And why does it happen???

Best regards

Pierre P.

Re: Personnal Palette : black component using drag and drop - Scilab 6.1.0

Hello Pierre,

I confirmed it is a bug, setting the graphics.style of a block is supposed to work when allocating a block (on the "define" part of a block).

Thanks for the report,