[Scilab-users] Polar plot query

arctica1963 arctica1963

[Scilab-users] Polar plot query

Hi all,

Very basic query. I have a polar plot and I want to just have the data
points visible but not the graticule of the polar plot. I have the figure
defined as f=gcf() with axes a=gca().

Is there a quick way to just turn it off? According to the figure properties
it is all under the Axes property with the graticule represented by arc,
segs and text, with the data points/symbols as a compound element.

Sorry for a really basic question! I am sure it is very obvious.

Thanks
Lester

Re: Polar plot query

You can hide the graticule with :

gca().children(1:$-1).visible=%f

S.

Le 20/03/2020 à 15:14, arctica1963 a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Very basic query. I have a polar plot and I want to just have the data
> points visible but not the graticule of the polar plot. I have the figure
> defined as f=gcf() with axes a=gca().
>
> Is there a quick way to just turn it off? According to the figure properties
> it is all under the Axes property with the graticule represented by arc,
> segs and text, with the data points/symbols as a compound element.
>
> Sorry for a really basic question! I am sure it is very obvious.
>
> Thanks
> Lester

arctica1963 arctica1963

Re: Polar plot query