[Scilab-users] Print string matrix on console without exclamation marks

Jens Jens

[Scilab-users] Print string matrix on console without exclamation marks

Hi Scilab experts,
How can I print a string matrix on the console without leading and
trailing exlamation marks (!)?

['a','b';'c','d'] should simply be returned as
a  b
c  d

Kind regards
Jens
Stefan Du Rietz Stefan Du Rietz

Re: Print string matrix on console without exclamation marks

Hello Jens,

-->M = ['a','b';'c','d'];
-->mprintf("%s  %s\n", M)
a  b
c  d

Regards
Stefan

On 2017-10-05 10:41, Jens Simon Strom wrote:

> Hi Scilab experts,
> How can I print a string matrix on the console without leading and
> trailing exlamation marks (!)?
>
> ['a','b';'c','d'] should simply be returned as
> a  b
> c  d
>

> Kind regards
> Jens
Jens Jens

Re: Print string matrix on console without exclamation marks

Thanks Stefan,
Simpler than I thought!
Regards
Jens