[Scilab-users] Saving

Tshego Masemola Tshego Masemola

[Scilab-users] Saving

(Exercise 1.7)

In what format does Scilab save? Does it need to be saved continuously or is there an autosave option?

Regards,

Sana

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.

Re: Saving

Hello and welcome,

Scilab support a wide range of format (from the scripting language) but from my understanding you are asking for an autosave feature within Scinotes (the text editor) ? Yes, the text editor autosave each few minutes and this is configurable within the Preferences.