[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.0.2 is released!

yanndebray yanndebray

[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.0.2 is released!

Dear Scilab users,

First of all, Happy valentine's day ❤️ You might say that we are
romantic... as we are releasing Scilab 6.0.2 at the anniversary date of
the release of Scilab 6.0.1 (14th of February 2018). But we are french
after all!
This release was a joint effort between Scilab contributors and the
Scilab team at ESI Group.

Scilab 6.0.2 is the second revision of the 6.0 development branch. It
fixes up to 305 bugs and implements missing features from the 5.5.2
version especially :

* fix crashes and buggy behaviors on functions, displays and error
reporting.
* Xcos edition should no longer stop, block or crash Scilab.
* Many help pages have been improved with new examples and rephrasing.

For the complete list of changes and bugs fixed, please take a look at
the CHANGES <https://help.scilab.org/CHANGES>  file.

Download this brand new version at https://www.scilab.org/download/6.0.2

Openly Yours
Yann for the Scilab Team
Heinz Nabielek-3 Heinz Nabielek-3

Re: Scilab 6.0.2 is released!

On 14.02.2019, at 18:09, [hidden email] wrote:

> Dear Scilab users,
>
> First of all, Happy valentine's day ❤️ You might say that we are romantic... as we are releasing Scilab 6.0.2 at the anniversary date of the release of Scilab 6.0.1 (14th of February 2018). But we are french after all!
> This release was a joint effort between Scilab contributors and the Scilab team at ESI Group.
>
> Scilab 6.0.2 is the second revision of the 6.0 development branch. It fixes up to 305 bugs and implements missing features from the 5.5.2 version especially :

Works like a snap...
Heinz

Re: Scilab 6.0.2 is released!

Le 15/02/2019 à 01:07, Heinz Nabielek a écrit :
> On 14.02.2019, at 18:09, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Dear Scilab users,
>>
>> First of all, Happy valentine's day ❤️ You might say that we are romantic... as we are releasing Scilab 6.0.2 at the anniversary date of the release of Scilab 6.0.1 (14th of February 2018). But we are french after all!
>> This release was a joint effort between Scilab contributors and the Scilab team at ESI Group.
>>
>> Scilab 6.0.2 is the second revision of the 6.0 development branch. It fixes up to 305 bugs and implements missing features from the 5.5.2 version especially :
>
> Works like a snap...
OSX Mojave I presume  ?
> Heinz

Heinz Nabielek-3 Heinz Nabielek-3