[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.1 for OSX is out !

[Scilab-users] Scilab 6.1 for OSX is out !

Hi all,

Finally I managed to package a branch-6.1 version. "branch-6.1" means
that you will have the actual features of 6.1 version plus the bug fixes
and improvements provided by the team and contributors since its
release. The archive is available to dowload at the following url:

https://www.utc.fr/~mottelet/scilab_for_macOS.html

Tests have been made under HighSierra, Mojave, Catalina and everything
seems OK. Please use the ML to report eventual problems.

Enjoy !

Heinz Nabielek-3 Heinz Nabielek-3

Re: Scilab 6.1 for OSX is out !

Thanks very much indeed. Works to perfection under macOS 10.15.4 (19E287).
Heinz

> On 21.04.2020, at 19:21, Stéphane Mottelet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Finally I managed to package a branch-6.1 version. "branch-6.1" means that you will have the actual features of 6.1 version plus the bug fixes and improvements provided by the team and contributors since its release. The archive is available to dowload at the following url:
>
> https://www.utc.fr/~mottelet/scilab_for_macOS.html
>
> Tests have been made under HighSierra, Mojave, Catalina and everything seems OK. Please use the ML to report eventual problems.
>
> Enjoy !
>
> --
> Stéphane Mottelet
> Ingénieur de recherche
> EA 4297 Transformations Intégrées de la Matière Renouvelable
> Département Génie des Procédés Industriels
> Sorbonne Universités - Université de Technologie de Compiègne
> CS 60319, 60203 Compiègne cedex
> Tel : +33(0)344234688
> http://www.utc.fr/~mottelet

yanndebray yanndebray

Re: [Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.1 for OSX is out !

Dear Stéphane,

Thank you very much.
I will report this on our website.

--
Yann Debray
Scilab Director

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 7:42 AM +0200, "Chin Luh Tan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Stephane!

I tested to launch on Catalina and HS, no problem in launching, some basics functions testing, plots, and xcos.

Regards,
Chin Luh

---- On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 01:21:30 +0800 Stéphane Mottelet <[hidden email]> wrote ----