[Scilab-users] Scilab - Xcos

FMuff FMuff

[Scilab-users] Scilab - Xcos

Hi everyone

I have a problem in Xcos (Scilab 6.1.0).
When I do a Superblock - mask it - I can not choose any variables and not edit (I set them in context and tried define the variables in the console as well, but they are not recognized). I add lines in the superblock - mask - GUI, try define a variable but I cant confirm with ok. I already tried set the variables firstly in the context (otherwise i cant use a variable in the diagram), firstly mask and then customize, firstly customize and then mask - it doesnt work.

I tried same procedure with Scilab 5.5.2. Masking works without any problems, but this version crashes when I want save the Xcos file..

I am using the latest scilab version 6.1.0 / 64bit on win 10.

I so hope there is a solution.

Thanks much in advance and regards
FMuff

FMuff FMuff

Re: Scilab - Xcos

.... is there anyone who has an answer for this problem?

1.) Is it in general not possible to create masked superblocks in Scilab
6.0.0 or higher?
2.) If this is not possible, which version is recommend for Windows 10 (I
tried 5.5.2, masking superblock works but this version crashes when I want
"save as"... --> are there specific requiremnts which I dont know? Specific
Visual Studio version which has to be installed or what ever??

I would be really glad if someone could give me some inputs (wish to have
one stable running Scilab-Xcos version on my Win10/64bits!

Thanks much in advance
FMuff

Re: Scilab - Xcos

Hello,

There is some bugs already reported for the mask feature, for example the bug #14155 [1] looks similar to what you describe here. Feel free to register on the CC List to be notified on change.

FMuff FMuff

Re: Scilab - Xcos

Hi Clément

Thank you much for the answer.
I saw this bug - but didnt find any solution for this problem.
You have an idea how to find a solution for that?

(Sorry - how to sign up for the Cc list?)

Thank you much.
Regards
Flavio