[Scilab-users] Screenshot from Xcos

Becker, Sören Becker, Sören

[Scilab-users] Screenshot from Xcos

Hey Guys,

Currently I’m working on a project including code generation for microcontrollers using Xcos.

For this I would like to have a screenshot of my Xcos model. I know that I can do it manually with the export function in Xcos, but I want to include it in my Scilab script so that it is automatically made each time code is generated.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards

Sören

amonmayr amonmayr

Re: ?==?utf-8?q? Screenshot from Xcos

Hello,

Could this be of any help: https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/animaGIF/1.0 ?

Antoine

Le Mercredi, Octobre 30, 2019 11:54 CET, Becker, Sören <[hidden email]> a écrit:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Currently I'm working on a project including code generation for microcontrollers using Xcos.
>
> For this I would like to have a screenshot of my Xcos model. I know that I can do it manually with the export function in Xcos, but I want to include it in my Scilab script so that it is automatically made each time code is generated.
>
> Does anyone have an idea?
>
> Best regards
> Sören

Re: Screenshot from Xcos

Le 30/10/2019 à 11:54, Becker, Sören a écrit :

Hey Guys,

Currently I’m working on a project including code generation for microcontrollers using Xcos.

For this I would like to have a screenshot of my Xcos model. I know that I can do it manually with the export function in Xcos, but I want to include it in my Scilab script so that it is automatically made each time code is generated.

Does anyone have an idea?

Only through java. I will try to add this feature to gui2bitmap()

Becker, Sören Becker, Sören

Re: Screenshot from Xcos

That would be great. Let me know, when you have done that.

Thank you.