[Scilab-users] Suspending x_mdialog

Iza Iza

[Scilab-users] Suspending x_mdialog

Hello,

I asked this question in a post about something else and nobody answered
so I repeat it here.
In my code I create a window with figure which is needed to properly
choose the values from a listbox which pops up simultaneously.But in the
next lines of code I have some x_mdialogs which pop up together with my
listbox and block the figure as well as the listbox. How can I suspend
the x_mdialogs until I choose values from the list? Do I have to change
the x_mdialogs into uicontrols?

Kind regards,
Iza
Antoine Monmayrant-2 Antoine Monmayrant-2

Re: ?==?utf-8?q? Suspending x_mdialog

Le Vendredi, Novembre 09, 2018 15:03 CET, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba <[hidden email]> a écrit:

> Hello,
>
> I asked this question in a post about something else and nobody answered
> so I repeat it here.
> In my code I create a window with figure which is needed to properly
> choose the values from a listbox which pops up simultaneously.But in the
> next lines of code I have some x_mdialogs which pop up together with my
> listbox and block the figure as well as the listbox. How can I suspend
> the x_mdialogs until I choose values from the list? Do I have to change
> the x_mdialogs into uicontrols?

yes: x_mdialogs is modal and blocks everything!
So you can either mimic the x_mdialogs using another graphic window populated with a bunch of uicontrols or integrate everything in a single window.

Antoine