[Scilab-users] Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

[Scilab-users] Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

Izabela,

The green circles i get are not trimmed. And i don't know about prettify(): i did not instal it.
But...

Le 21/02/2019 à 11:43, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
.../...
a1.x_label.text='f/l $(L_0)$';
a1.y_label.text='${\delta}_z$ [%]';

you can't do that on a label: either it is completely in LaTeX,
and so delimited with "$....$", or it is completely in normal mode.
It is not possible to mix both modes in a label.
In LaTeX mode, it's possible to open a "normal text mode"
with \text{your text}.

Iza Iza

Re: Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

Thanks Samuel once more,

I've already deleted my post because I managed to solve most of the
problems (although circles are not exactly circles but I think it is a
matter of resolution).
In a prettify function there is a short example where normal text is
mixed with LaTex:

xlabel('$x$ (rad)')

That's why I used this method and it works.

Greetings,
Iza

Le 22/02/2019 à 09:09, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :

> Thanks Samuel once more,
>
> I've already deleted my post because I managed to solve most of the
> problems (although circles are not exactly circles but I think it is a
> matter of resolution).
> In a prettify function there is a short example where normal text is
> mixed with LaTex:
>
> xlabel('$x$ (rad)')
>
> That's why I used this method and it works.

So ok, it's a pre-prettify statement, just aimed to be post-processed by
prettify().
A bit misleading..

Re: Text in LaTeX mode <= Re: Prettify function - few questions

Le 22/02/2019 à 09:09, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :

> Thanks Samuel once more,
>
> I've already deleted my post because I managed to solve most of the
> problems (although circles are not exactly circles but I think it is a
> matter of resolution).
> In a prettify function there is a short example where normal text is
> mixed with LaTex:
>
> xlabel('$x$ (rad)')
>
> That's why I used this method and it works.

This was in the version 0.1 of slr. When i managed to actually package the
module to make it actually published and installable through the ATOMS
manager, i saw this error.
prettify() does not handle mixed mode more than Scilab does.
So i fixed the example. Now it works in the slr 0.2 release, the only one
you can see in the ATOMS GUI (the first one had no binaries).

The full CHANGES log is on https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/slr/0.2
including this "$..$" error.