[Scilab-users] Trouble implementing "generic_block3"

Luke Juniper Luke Juniper

[Scilab-users] Trouble implementing "generic_block3"

Having trouble implementing "generic_block3" in Scilab/XCOS V.6.0.0.

After submitting the simulation in XCOS, I get the error message "the block 1 has been called with input out of its domain".

Relevant files attached.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Luke.

‚Äč

genericblock_test.zcos (3K) Download Attachment
test.sci (64 bytes) Download Attachment
Paul Bignier Paul Bignier

Re: Trouble implementing "generic_block3"

Hi Luke,

Could you please report this to the bugzilla?

Uploading the files & giving us more context info such as your OS, Scilab version or your installed toolboxes.

Thanks & kind regards,

Paul

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer
ESI Group - Scilab
99 rue des Solets - 94513 Rungis, France
Phone: +33.1.41.73.58.77
https://scilab.io
https://esi-group.com