Quantcast

[Scilab-users] Weird behaviour of two input() in a row

Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan

[Scilab-users] Weird behaviour of two input() in a row

Hello all,

I'm experiencing some weirdies with the following script (6.0.0, Windows 7) :

// **********

A=input("A = ");

B=input("B = ");

// **********

When I run the script, I can enter the value for A then I get the --> prompt.
It seems the script stopped, but if I press the "return" keyboard key, The script seem to resume and ask for B, but I then have to press twice the return key to validate it.

Does anyone else get the same behaviour ?

Shall I declare a bug?

Re: Weird behaviour of two input() in a row

Hello,

>Hello all,
>
>I'm experiencing some weirdies with the following script (6.0.0, Windows 7) :
>
>// **********
>
>A=input("A = ");
>
>B=input("B = ");
>
>// **********
>
>When I run the script, I can enter the value for A then I get the --> prompt.
>It seems the script stopped, but if I press the "return" keyboard key,
>The script seem to resume and ask for B, but I then have to press twice the return key to validate it.
>
>Does anyone else get the same behaviour ?
>
>Shall I declare a bug?

No. It is already reported 3 times (at least), and already fixed (once, it is enough :) in the 6.0 NB branch.

Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan

> No. It is already reported 3 times (at least),

I checked in bugzilla but didn't find.
I probably didn't use the right keywords
("input" didn't give accurate answers)

> and already fixed (once, it is enough :) in the 6.0 NB branch.

OK, I'll check this.