I am building a model in Xcos (Scilab 6.0.1) and I am facing some problems that I am not sure if they are bugs or misuse from my side.
* When a select a piece of the model and turn it to a superblock (right click -> selection to superblock), after playing the simulation I got a message error on console which says "invalid index". Then I realized that all the edges (lines) linking the blocks were like "doubled". Deleting all of them and redoing the links made it work well;
* The block *Expression* from the pallette "user defined functions" requires that I create dummy variables u1, u2, u3, ... on my context of variables. I thought it would be unecessary.