[Scilab-users] fortran example call_scilab api

David Chèze David Chèze

[Scilab-users] fortran example call_scilab api

Hi,

W7x64 scilab 6 + IntelVisualFortran

I tried to build the project provided in
scilab\modules\call_scilab\examples\call_scilab\fortran but compilation
failed on :
include 'stack.h'

which is unknown with the usual path.

May you explain which file was originally aimed to include ?

Thanks,
David

Antoine Monmayrant-2 Antoine Monmayrant-2

Re: ?==?utf-8?q? fortran example call_scilab api

Hello David,

Did you try with scilab 5.5.2 on the same machine?
There might be a bug in the example with scilab 6.0 as contrary to 5.5.2 we do not interact with the stack.

Antoine

Le Mardi, Novembre 21, 2017 16:38 CET, David Chèze <[hidden email]> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> W7x64 scilab 6 + IntelVisualFortran
>
> I tried to build the project provided in
> scilab\modules\call_scilab\examples\call_scilab\fortran but compilation
> failed on :
> include 'stack.h'
>
> which is unknown with the usual path.
>
> May you explain which file was originally aimed to include ?
>
> Thanks,
> David

David Chèze David Chèze

Re: ?==?utf-8?q? fortran example call_scilab api

Hi Antoine,

thanks for your comment.
I've just tried on the same machine with scilab 5.5.1 (already installed),
the compilation works fine but link failed:
Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _inisci_ referenced in
function _MAIN__ callsci.obj
Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _scirun_ referenced in
function _MAIN__ callsci.obj
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _matz_ referenced in
function _MAIN__ callsci.obj

calling convention issue with the underscore ?

Do you where in core module directory I can find the header for the
functions inisci, scirun and matz?

In any case I would like also to call scilab 6 from fortran, under windows,
if you have any other example visual studio project, any suggestion
appreciated ! :)

David