[Scilab-users] getd in a script

quant quant

[Scilab-users] getd in a script

I am running Scilab 6 on Windows 8.1.

I have a directory named Macros where I have one file - helperfuncs.sci.

In the console:
    I cd to the directory that contains Macros.
    --> getd('Macros\');
    That works.

However, when I execute an .sci script that does the same thing I get an
error
   Undefined variable: ‘Macros

I have tried the call without the '\' and get the same thing.

Thanks for the help,
Dana

Re: getd in a script

Hello Dana,

Le 07/09/2017 à 17:50, quant a écrit :

> I am running Scilab 6 on Windows 8.1.
>
> I have a directory named Macros where I have one file - helperfuncs.sci.
>
> In the console:
>      I cd to the directory that contains Macros.
>      --> getd('Macros\');
>      That works.
>
> However, when I execute an .sci script that does the same thing I get an
> error
>     Undefined variable: ‘Macros
>
> I have tried the call without the '\' and get the same thing.

Where is the script located wrt \Macros ?
 From where do you execute it, wrt \Macros ?
Is there any cd(..) in the script?

Reading you soon