[Scilab-users] graphic object editor for Light property

jaipur jaipur

[Scilab-users] graphic object editor for Light property

Hello,

I'm using Scilab 6.02 on Windows 10.
I'd like to know if graphic object editor is working for 'Light' property.

A graphic object editor is working well after typing 'plot3d()'.
Then I quit graphic object editor and type 'light()'.
The 3D figure is affected as getting light.

When starting graphic object editor, the following message appears on the
console.

-----------------------------
at line   116 of function TK_send_handles_list ( C:\Program
Files\scilab-6.0.2\modules\tclsci\macros\TK_send_handles_list.sci line 116 )
at line    99 of function ged                  (
C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~2.2\modules\graphics\macros\ged.sci line 110 )

Light not handled

Re: graphic object editor for Light property

Hello,

Le 06/07/2019 à 16:15, jaipur a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Scilab 6.02 on Windows 10.
> I'd like to know if graphic object editor is working for 'Light' property.
>
> A graphic object editor is working well after typing 'plot3d()'.
> Then I quit graphic object editor and type 'light()'.
> The 3D figure is affected as getting light.
>
> When starting graphic object editor, the following message appears on the
> console.

> at line   116 of function TK_send_handles_list ( C:\Program
> Files\scilab-6.0.2\modules\tclsci\macros\TK_send_handles_list.sci line 116 )
> at line    99 of function ged                  (
> C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~2.2\modules\graphics\macros\ged.sci line 110 )
>
> Light not handled
>
> Does graphic object editor work for 'Light' property?

How to be more explicit than
?