[Scilab-users] image processing

Offer Pade Offer Pade

[Scilab-users] image processing

I need to convert several image processing programs I have written in matlab, to scilab.

Is there an image processing toolbox in scilab and how do I get it.

Regards

Offer Pade

Claus Futtrup Claus Futtrup

Offer Pade Offer Pade

Re: image processing

Thank you,

I loaded IPCV.

When I tried to execute a program from a gui screen, scilab 6.01 stopped working.

I will have to see whats wrong.

Regards

Offer