[Scilab-users] is the vercion 4.1.2 still available?

Diego Alfredo Diego Alfredo

[Scilab-users] is the vercion 4.1.2 still available?

I just found Scilabs introduction from back 2010 and i was trying it. one of the exercises says to compare the instalations so i wanted to see this version. only that thanks for the time.

Re: is the vercion 4.1.2 still available?

Hello,

You may either fill the form here
http://www.scilab.org/en/download/Previous-Scilab-Versions,
or if Scilab 4.1.0 for Windows is suitable to your purpose, you may
download it from there
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/AdaptiveOptics/4.0#files