[Scilab-users] scilab2c toolbox query

Abhinav Dronamraju Abhinav Dronamraju

[Scilab-users] scilab2c toolbox query

Dear Sir,

I am Abhinav and I'm working on the scilab2c toolbox. It would be helpful if one of the Scilab2C toolbox developers could guide us with any solution for the problems mentioned below-

1) To write a new function, we always have to decide the output sizes according to scalar inputs or size of input matrix. But, if our output size depends on an element which is a part of matrix, what can we do to assign the output size accordingly.

2) There are few functions whose output size has no relation to input matrix sizes, or they don't follow any regular pattern. For example, they depend on rank of input matrix or something else. For such functions, is there any work around to estimate the size first and assign accordingly in the Tool Initialisation part.
If you could take some time and reply with a workaround for these problems, it would be helpful to successfully emulate most of the Scilab functions in C language. If someone could provide contact details of the toolbox developers, that would be useful too.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan